Tuesday 17 April 2007

Countdown...

So one week left..... Countdown started.
Counting minutes left of my messy life of foreign student. To the point where my new life starts.
Next monday i will be flying home. Not for vacations - for ever.
At least i think so far..... Hehe. Yes, that s my feature - i never know whats gonna be in my head tomorrow and where i will therefore go. After all - i think it s a good quality - it makes life interesting by its unpredictability.
So, i am going home and literally starting new life. Again. Actually mostly from scratch.
Why? Because 2 years absence - it s a long time really. Now that i come back - only my friends and family will be there unchanged. Well, almost..... Job - i don't have any - so have to search for it.... Ahh....It will be tough. But thats what i ve chosen after all - innit? ;)
What i know for sure - what i realised for last 2 years - there is no pace like home for me indeed. I can not leave without my city and without my friends. I am desperately homesick anywhere away, even in Bergen... :))) So am going home! Hurraaaaaaaa!
Am excited!


No comments: